Astyle CSS Editor 3.0 Beta 4
Astyle CSS Editor is a software application that lets you edit and design style sheet (CSS) code from a visual interface without the need for any code typing.
CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) allows to separate the representation definitions of such structured documents as HTML, XHTML, XML from their content, which is an effective principle in the design of web sites. Astyle CSS Editor comes with a preview that shows you how each element will be displayed in the browser.
The style sheet values and properties can be selected from a grouped list, using simple checkboxes. The program displays the style sheet in an easy to read property tree with icons for each property, and options to add comments or mark specific properties.
* Visual easy-to-use interface
* Graphic tree-type view of attachment files and the CSS structure
* Grouped view of properties and selectors
* Automatic selection and grouping of CSS selectors from a markup language document
* Source CSS, HTML, XML highlight code editor
* Active preview current selectors and documents with IE and Mozilla support
* Clean up HTML document via CSS
* Icon associate dictionary
* Copy, Paste and Cut operations
* Drag and Drop operations
* And more... Supports: CSS, HTML, XML, XHTML.