Micro-Sys Launcher v1.6.5
Launcher is an easy-to-use file and application shortcut manager that can launch all kinds of files and programs.
Launcher is possible to create shortcuts by dragging files from e.g. Windows Desktop and Windows File Explorer followed by dropping them into the Launcher Manage Items configuration window for menus and shortcuts. One can create an unlimited amount of user defined sub-folders and item shortcuts to documents and applications.
Launcher allows you to easily create shortcuts and configure launch options:
* Supply command line parameters in application shortcuts.
* Batch files and other executables support same options as applications.
* Pro: File or program window state, e.g. maxmized.
* Pro: Application files starting directory.
* Pro: Launch programs with Windows run as administrator elevation dialog.
Launcher resides in the system tray per default to allow for quick launch of all favourite programs and often used files.
Launcher also supports various user interface options, e.g. customizable program font setup including type and size.