Vista Transformation Pack 9.0.1
Vista Transformation Pack is a software utility that transforms Windows XP's appearance to resemble that of Microsoft Windows Vista.
Vista Transformation Pack will transform your entire user interface, including a Vista-themed Boot Screen, Welcome Screen, and Visual Style, as well as new icons, wallpapers, and more. There're also a lot of bug fixes and refinements in the program but let's just keep it simple with these for now. You can experience the rest later by yourself.
Changes in Version 9.0.1
- Added ViSplore in unsafe applications list (It's first beta version after all)
- Added restrcting applications don't meet the requirements from startup list (But not from installation so you can set it manually still)
- Added restrcting to set unsafe applications in Personalization page (Welcome Center only)
- Fixed Windows XP Service Pack 3 compatibilities (Even non-RTM version can apply so make sure you use official build 5512)
- Fixed "Do not show this welcome screen after restart" option bug that always keep program in startup instead
- Updated Vista Rainbar's launcher for constant waiting cursor activity issue
- Updated Vistalize basic desktop theme components to apply font and toolbar in Personalization
- Updated VisualTooltip default configuration to set area space in bottom from 30 to 0
- Updated WinFlip's configuration for higher reliablity and compatibilities with ViStart