Adobe Flash Player v220.127.116.11
Adobe® Flash® Player is a cross-platform browser-based application runtime that delivers uncompromised viewing of expressive applications, content, and videos across screens and browsers.
Flash Player is optimized for high performance on mobile screens and designed to take advantage of native device capabilities, enabling richer and more immersive user experiences.
Key features of "Adobe Flash Player":
Support for mobile devices:
· Extend the reach of your content to users wherever they are. Flash Player delivers expressive content to personal computers, smartphones, tablets, smartbooks, and netbooks.
Mobile-ready features for unprecedented creative control:
· Take advantage of native device capabilities, including support for multitouch, gestures, mobile input models, and accelerometer input.
· Deliver smooth high-definition (HD) quality video with minimal overhead across mobile devices and personal computers using H.264 video decoding and Stage Video.
Expanded options for high-quality media delivery:
· Discover new ways to deliver rich media experiences with the Adobe Flash Media Server Family of products using HTTP Dynamic Streaming; content protection; and improved support for live events, buffer control, and peer-assisted networking.
· Processor Intel Pentium 4 2.33GHz, Athlon 64 2800+ or faster processor (or equivalent)
· Memory: 128 MB of RAM
· Graphics memory: 128 MB of graphics memory
· Internet Explorer 6.0 and above
· Mozilla Firefox 3.0 and above
· Google Chrome
· Safari 4.0 and above
· Opera 9.5 and above
· AOL 9.0 and above
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Multithreaded Video Decoding - The video decoding pipeline is now fully multi-threaded. This feature should improve the overall performance on all platforms. Note that this feature is a significant architecture change required for other future improvements.
· Flash Player background updates - New versions of the runtimes can now be delivered more effectively to the end user with this enhanced updating mechanism (Background update is only available in the release versions of Flash Player).